The Garage redevelopment adds new, modern live-work space to the Gastown district. At the same time it saves and rehabilitates two important, turn-of-the-century heritage buildings that wrap around the historic Gaoler’s Mews courtyard off Water Street. The Garage is the third phase of Salient’s 3-phase mixed-use redevelopment in Gastown. It is the melding together of a crisp modern addition spread across both the ca.1930 Nagle Brothers garage, and the ca.1890 “Cordage” Building, former home of rope manufacturer Canada Cordage Co.
-The Saliant Group